business to consumer – Online terms and conditions between a business and consumer for the sale of goods
These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit us and our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Limo Executives London Limited. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at email@example.com or +44 2072232295
The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the services that ordered by you, before your booking can be accepted. Payment of the price for the services represents an offer on your part to purchase the service, which will be accepted by us only when the services are officially booked. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
Acknowledgement of your order
To enable us to process your booking, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your booking and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Limo Executives London limited. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all services provided, have been described accurately. However, services will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the services or their prices as advertised on this website. Any quotes given about the goods are approximate only.
Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it, will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All bookings are subject to acceptance and availability. If the services you have ordered are not available at the time of booking, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
You are able to correct errors on your booking up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process.
The prices payable for services that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Where it is not possible to accept your bookings to buy services of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the service of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
- We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your credit or debit card. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the services from you, then we can refuse to process your booking and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- Debit card payments are subject to a 20 pence surcharge.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Exceptions apply for the following: advanced multi-vehicle, multi-day, specific driver requests, major sporting events such as Wimbledon and Royal Ascot bookings require a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due before the specific cancellation period as stipulated in the Refunds Booking Cancellations Section below
- Changes to the original booking such as additional waiting time (including airports) , tolls, extended booking hours, parking fees will incur additional charges, which will be debited from the credit card provided upon booking.
- Additional stops or destination changes may incur additional charges, which will be debited from the credit card provided upon booking.
- We may need to pre authorize via our payment systems, an amount,bigger than stated while you were purchasing our services, in accordance to the nature of the service, or other conmditions may incur and they are known prior to the service. Any unused amount will be refunded to the account or debit/credit card used for purchasing the service.
Limo Executives London follows the policy for pick-ups, as:
- Airports: 45mins free waiting time since the local landing time. Overtime applies thereafter, including extra parking fees
- Train stations require parking ticket: 15mins free waiting since the coach arrival. Overtime applies thereafter, including extra parking fees.
- Any other pick up point which is not considered as public transport station: 15mins free waiting time. Overtime applies thereafter.
All quotations are valid for seven days from initial enquiry
The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Limo Executive London Limited.
We accept the majority of credit & debit cards
Delivery charges vary according to the type of services ordered.
- 11.1 You might be required to pay extra for delivering our services and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- 11.2 Please note that we are able to deliver our services to addresses outside the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles. However, regardless of the above, if the User qualifies as a European Consumer and has their habitual residence in a country where the law provides for a higher consumer protection standard, such higher standards shall prevail.
- 11.3 We will deliver our services to the addresses you specify in your booking. It is important that this address is accurate, therefore please be precise when giving us your booking details. We cannot accept any liability for any invalid or inaccurate booking details, once they have been registered to your system, in accordance with your instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the services booked, by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 30 days from the day after the day we received your order.
- 13.1 Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of goods mentioned in 13.3 below). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- 13.2 Should you wish to cancel your order, you can use the cancellation form provided at the end of these terms and conditions, or alternatively you can notify us by any other clear statement.
- 13.3 You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised, if it’s newspapers or magazines or if you have taken any audio or video recording or computer software out of the sealed package in which it was delivered to you.
- 13.4 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- 13.5 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days.
- 13.6 We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example using or wearing the goods prior to cancellation).
14. Cancellation and Refund Policy
Limo Executives London operates a 24-hour cancellation policy as standard.
- 14.1 If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- 14.2 If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 1.5 hour from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable
- 14.3 If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled by the Customer for any major social and business events, within 5 days from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- 14.4 If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
15. Cancellation by us
- 15.1 We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- 15.1.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- 15.1.2 We do not deliver to your area; or
- 15.1.3 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- 15.2 If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.
In case issues occur with the service you purchased from us
- 16.1 If you have any questions or complaints about our services please contact us at: Limo Executives Limited 1-6 Caxton Court, Bullen street SW11 3ER, London, United Kingdom tel: +44 2084807801 email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16.2 We are under a legal duty to supply services that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (the Act).
- 16.3 If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject goods which do not conform with the Act you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us, or (if they are not suitable for posting) or allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the cost of postage or collection.
- 17.1 Unless agreed otherwise, if you do not receive services ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them and decide to cancel the order rather than re-arrange delivery (in accordance with clause 11), we will provide you with a full refund.
- 17.2 We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- 17.3 Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
- 17.4 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- 17.5 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. You have certain rights as a consumer including legal rights (e.g. under the Act) relating to faulty and/or misdescribed goods.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at [insert postal address] and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
Changes to legal notices
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User for the future.
The continued use of the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms. If Users do not wish to be bound by the changes, they must stop using the Service. Failure to accept the revised Terms, may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
The applicable previous version will govern the relationship prior to the User’s acceptance. The User can obtain any previous version from the Owner.
If required by applicable law, the Owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
How we may use your personal information
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
Other important terms
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may submit the dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
Definitions and legal references:
- limoxlondon.com (or this Application):The property that enables the provision of the Service.
- Agreement: Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
- Business User: Any User that does not qualify as a Consumer.
- European (or Europe):Applies where a User is physically present or has their registered offices within the EU, regardless of nationality.
- Owner(or We):Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides limoxlondon.com and/or the Service to Users.
- Service: The service provided by limoxlondon.com as described in these Terms and on limoxlondon.com
- Terms: All provisions applicable to the use of limoxlondon.com and/or the Service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.
- User (or You):Indicates any natural person or legal entity using limoxlondon.com